1 Lucymont Dr., New Castle, PA, 16102
Affiliated with Holy Spirit Parish of Lawrence County.
Saint Vincent de Paul Society of Holy Spirit Parish
Process for Giving Assistance to Those in Need:
Effective October 1, 2020: Each person requesting assistance must
schedule an appointment to meet in person with a member of the Society.
This change will aid in providing quicker assistance to those requesting it.
Process for Requesting Aid:
- Call 724-652-3422, press prompt 4 and leave your name and phone number.
- A member will contact you to schedule an appointment for the appointment day.
Appointments will be scheduled for a Friday or Saturday.
The appointment hours are between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- Bring all pertinent documents.
Examples: the overdue utility bill, eviction notice, ID/other bills with your name and address.
- Appointments are at St. Mary Church. Use the ramp going down to the basement.
Ramp is located on the North Beaver Street side of the church.
- Wear a Mask.We WILL follow all CDC Guidelines to keep you and the volunteer members safe.
Please Note: there will be NO cash or gift cards on site.
All payments will be provided directly to the utility company, landlord, etc.