Fish Fridays 2022 in Lawrence County
The following list features just some of the places that you can visit with your friends and family to satisfy your cravings for fish this Lenten season between March 2nd (Ash Wednesday) until April 15th (Good Friday) in Lawrence County.
- St. James located at 4019 US-422 in Pulaski the Fridays of Lent from March 4th – April 8th
Take-out Fish Fry lunch 11am-1pm
Call 724-652-3498 Fridays from 8am-12:30pm to order. Delivery available for orders of 10 or more!
- Fish Sandwich, French Fries, Coleslaw, Cookies $10.00
- Pasta e Fagioli $6.00 p/quart
- Haluski $8.00 p/quart
- Vincent De Paul at 1 Lucymont Dr., New Castle starting Ash Wednesday (March 2nd) and then the Fridays of Lent from March 4th -8th .
Dine-in or take-out 11am-6pm
Call (724)652-5538 from 10am-5:30pm to place your order for take-out
Volunteer Fire Departments
- Slippery Rock Volunteer Fire Department at 162 Elm Street in Slippery Rock every Friday from March 4th-April 15th, 4:00 pm -6:30 pm
Grab a plate, hang out, and make some new friends at Slippery Rock’s annual fish fry. Baked or fried fish and Chicken dinners will be offered for all seven weeks of lent. Prices for Dinners are $12.00 for Adults and $6.00 for Children. For more information, you can give them a call at (724)794-3817.
- 8oz Cod or Chicken, French Fries or Seasoned Potatoes, Coleslaw, Dinner Role
- Mahoning Township’s Volunteer Fire Department at 570 Jackson Street in Edinburg
Lunches and dinners will be offered once again this year at Mahoning Township’s Volunteer Department fish fry, a perfect opportunity to satisfy your cravings and further familiarize yourself with the community. Call 724-667-8431, if you have any questions.
- American Legion Post 343 at 134 N. Jefferson St. in New Castle
Cod fish dinners and sandwiches offered every Friday from 3:30pm – 7:30pm. Cost ranges from $1-15. Takeout or dine-in. Call with your order between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at 724-658-2990.
- Bessemer Croatian Club at 601 E Poland Ave. in Bessemer
Fish Sandwiches and Dinners are offered every Friday from 11:30am until 8pm. Membership is only required to order alcohol but not required to Dine-in or Take-out. For additional information call 724-667-8997.
- Cedars Bar at 827 Addis St. in New Castle
- Crane Room Grille at 3009 Wilmington Rd. in New Castle
While the Crane Room has cod entrees that are available every day, they have also developed a special for the Lenten season. Every Friday, the Crane Room offers their delicious fried haddock. Don’t miss your chance to try it for yourself! If you would like more information, give the Crane Room Grill a call at 724-656-1553.
- DiSilvio’s Family Restaurant at 100 W. Washington St. in New Castle
Crab cakes, shrimp dinners, haddock dinners and more. Serving Lenten specials every Friday until April 17th. Cost ranges from $8-16. Call 724-202-7701.
- Fraternal Order of Eagles #455 at 43 S. Jefferson St. in New Castle
Fish Sandwiches and Dinners are offered Ash Wednesday every Friday from 12:00 pm until 9:00 pm. Cost ranges from $8-$15. Takeout or dine-in. For additional information call 724-698-8546
- The Grill on the Hill at 3208 Wilmington Rd. in New Castle
The Grill on the Hill has several options for this year’s Lenten season. Starting on Ash Wednesday and every Friday thereafter, fresh cod will be available as a sandwich for $9.69; as a Fish and Chips Platter for $12.10; and as dinner for $13.20. If you want to give other seafood a try, they have you covered there too! A butterfly shrimp basket with French Fries is available for $10.99. The Grill on the Hill’s biggest special, however, is the Fisherman’s Platter. For just $12.10, you get butterfly shrimp, cod, clam strips, and French Fries. You can reach them at 724-856-3181.
- Hazel’s Restaurant at 119 North Mercer St. in New Castle
During the Lenten season, Hazel’s is offering their fish sandwiches on Fridays. Another Friday special that they run is a fish and shrimp or fish and clam chowder combo. If you would like to learn more, give them a call at 724-654-2621.
- Hill House Restaurant at 3198 W. Pittsburg Rd. in New Castle
Enjoy haddock dinners or sandwiches; hand breaded, batter dipped, grilled cajun, lemon pepper or pan fried. Call 724-652-4401.
- Jimmy’s at 1829 E. Washington St. in New Castle
Fish sandwich and fish platters available for dine-in or takeout every Friday. Call 724-658-9260.
- The Meat Guyz at 1703 W. State St. in New Castle– First come, first serve – No orders after 5pm. Find out more here.
- Parkstown Restaurant at 2800 W. State St. in New Castle
Enjoy a huge fish dinner or fish sandwich. Option of hot or cold side. Call 724-656-1453
- Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ at 324 Wampum Ave. in Ellwood City Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ will be offering Beer -Battered Fish Sandwiches, which comes in two sizes; small & large. Feel free to call them to find out more at 724-991-0413.
- Starwood Rib & Steakhouse at 1115 Butler Ave. in New Castle
Every Friday through the end of the Lenten season, you can grab a large or small cod fish sandwich from the geniuses at Starwood Rib & Steakhouse. Known for their quality of food and customer service, your visit at Starwood won’t be a disappointment. To find out more, you can reach them at 724-658-6113.
- Two Fat Guys and an Oven at 830 Moravia St. in New Castle
Friday specials of fish sandwich ($7.99), egg or tuna salad sandwiches ($6.99) – both come with two sides. Call 724-202-6518 to order.
- VFW “Neshannock” Post # 315 at 1820 E. Washington St. in New Castle
Fish Sandwiches and Dinners (baked or battered) are offered Ash Wednesday every Friday from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Cost ranges from $10-$12. Takeout or dine-in. For additional information call 724-658-8257
If you see a restaurant, club or church missing – please let us know and we will add to the list. 724-654-8408