The Visit Lawrence County web site is administered by the Lawrence County Tourist Promotion Agency (LCTPA). The Board of Commissioners of Lawrence County has designated LCTPA as the official tourism promotion and development organization for Lawrence County, Pennsylvania. Visit Lawrence County exists to drive awareness and engagement in Lawrence County as a growing destination to live, work and visit.
The Visit Lawrence County web site, https://www.visitlawrencecounty.com/ is provided as a public service. The site is managed by the LCTPA.
Please note that users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of all information. LCTPA makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information provided via this web site.
LCTPA specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the Visit Lawrence County web site or the information it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the Visit Lawrence County web site. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that are providing the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not necessarily imply endorsement by LCTPA. Specific questions regarding a document should be directed to the appropriate organization and not necessarily to the Visit Lawrence County webmaster. LCTPA shall make only reasonable efforts to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside of the https://www.visitlawrencecounty.com/ domain.
LCTPA does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this web site. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only.
LCTPA does not collect or track personal information from Visit Lawrence County web site visitors. Generic information from server logs may be used to track the number of hits to the site, and to find out what types of browser software are used by visitors. This information will be used only in aggregate form, and used solely for improving web site usability and design.
- If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us this information, we will only use the information to respond to your request. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question. At no time do we share information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We do use log analysis tools to create summary statistics, but which are only used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest, determining technical design specifications, evaluating system performance, or identifying problem areas. We do this in an effort to make our site more appealing and useful for our users.
No part of this work may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of LCTPA. Although much of the content on our site is public information, LCTPA maintains and will defend a copyright interest in these pages.
Permission may be granted to redistribute this material in its entirety provided that this copyright notice is not removed or altered. No portion of this work may be sold, either by itself or as part of larger work, without the express written permission of the LCTPA.
Please do not capture our pages within frames, or otherwise present our content as your own. You should not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers.
To obtain permission to reproduce the information (text or graphics) contained on the Visit Lawrence County web site, contact the Visit Lawrence County webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to get advance permission to link to us if you are making a simple link to the homepage. You may also link to one of our subpages, where appropriate, but again, please use the base URL of https://www.visitlawrencecounty.com.
The Visit Lawrence County web site sometimes creates links to sites which may be topically, timely, or of other general interest to our visitors. The following are considerations in creating these links:
- The frequency of requests for adding such a link;
- The stability and trustworthiness of the site;
- Fitting the link within our web design and mission;
- Other considerations deemed appropriate.
Such links may be removed or replaced at any time without notice at the sole discretion of LCTPA. At no time does the addition of a link to an outside site create any type of license and/or right for continued existence of said link. We reserve the right to change subpages at any time without notice, so it is up to you to continuously verify your links to our subpages. We will remove a link if:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource that was intended;
- The information is inaccurate, outdated, no longer relevant or trustworthy;
- Access to the information has become difficult due to odd formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising;
- The LCTPA subjectively determines the information is no longer suitable for Visit Lawrence County Web site visitors;
- The link has gone dead or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if LCTPA is unable to contact the site’s administrators about its status.
LCTPA does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us and vice versa.